The Human Services Council is hiring a Program Coordinator for the Community Access Van (CAV) Program. Responsibilities include: volunteer driver recruitment, screening and recognition; driver training and orientation; CAV and volunteer driver scheduling; development of program policies and procedures and community partnerships.
Successful applicants will complete an application packet, which includes:
1. A Human Services Council Application form.
2. A resume detailing how your education and work experience prepares you to perform each aspect of the attached job description; a job history must be included as part of the resume. The resume must show how you meet the minimum qualifications for the position.
3. Please provide responses on a separate sheet of paper to the following questions:
• Describe your experience coordinating volunteer programs, including your recruitment/retention/recognition strategies.
• Describe your experience developing community relationships.
• Describe your experience working with diverse and underserved populations.
View the full position description via the Human Services Council site: https://www.hsc-wa.org/careers/community-access-van-cav-program-coordinator
The Job Application can be found here: http://www.hsc-wa.org//page-images/files/HSC%20Employment%20Application%203-2015(1).pdf